Saturday, December 30, 2023

Thank you, Secret Paws - Daisy Mae!

 Hi all!  

Our tradition is to open our Secret Paws at Christmas time when our family does all of the Christmas presents.  

Ooooh!  It's our Secret Paws box!  I wonder what's in it?


It smell interesting!  But maybe that's because it was under the tree for a while. 

What do you think is in it, Charlemagne?

I don't know, Tamar. 


Thanks for helping us open it, Momma!

Look!  There are two things in the box - let's get them out!


Ooooo!  It's a toy pack - that will fun!


I'm going to check out what's in the bag!  


We got a toy pack and an Intelligent Cat Laser toy!


Charlemagne, you forgot the best present - the big box!  Look - I fit!


I'm busy, Tamar!  I've got some red dots to chase!  Look out - here I come!


Thank you so much to Daisy Mae and her mom, Crystal, for the great presents!  

Meowy Christmouse and Purry New Year!!!!










2 comments: