Saturday, December 10, 2022

Secret Paws present prep

We sent Momma and little brofur out with a list to shop for our nice Secret Paws pal. They actually did pretty good and brought it all home for us to inspect before we got it wrapped and mailed out.  



Hey Mom, I think you did pretty good.  This looks like a nice batch of goodies for our friend. 


Move over Charlemagne, let me see.


Oh my goodness, this blanket is so awesome!  Mom, are you sure I can't keep it?  
No, Tamar, you can't. It's for your Secret Paws pal.  
Oh, right.  I know they'll love it!


All of the goodies wrapped up to go in the box for the people in blue to deliver to our friend. 


Since you couldn't seem me very well, I told Momma she should include my glamour pose under the tree.  I don't usually sit still for the camera much.  

Meowy Christmouse and Purry New Year, everyone!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment