Sunday, December 27, 2020

Thank you so much to our Secret Paws - The Swiss Cats, Pixie and Zorro!

 Our Secret Paws present came a long, long way - all the way from Switzerland!  Thank you so much Pixie and Zorro (and Mom Claire) for all of the wonderful goodies!  We love them!


Do we finally get to open our box, Momma?  It smells interesting.



Look at all the presents!  There's a card - who's it from?


It's from Pixie and Zorro, the Swiss Cats!


What a nice card!  I like their hats.


Whoa - look at all of the packages!


Come on, Momma.  Can we pulease open them now? 


Oooooh - I love the crinkle ball!  They are so much fun!


Treats and a blanket!  Did someone say treats?  I want treats!


Yum, yum, yum!


Such good treats and the blanket is so soft!


A feather toy!  Yay!  I like playing with feather toys!


Tamar, I get a turn, too!  But I like the feather toys best!


No fair - I like them, too.  That's better - I want to sniff and play with it.


Oh, look!  A string toy - I'll get you - just wait!


My turn!  Hey - it smells good, too!


And there's even a nice calendar with pictures of Switzerland for Momma.  


What's this last one?  Oooh - a snowman!


Smells pretty good to me.  I like it!


Nope - I'm going to play with this one now.  You can have a turn later.

Pixie and Zorro and Mom Claire - we hope that you had a great Christmouse and that you have a Purry New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Yay ! We're so glad you like it ! Merry Christmas furriends ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kitties really scored some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete